Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Brief Intro

I am currently a senior at Illinois State University. I am a Criminal Justice Major with a minor in both Psychology and Political Science. I play on the Women's Basketball team at Illinois State so that is pretty much the large majority of my life. Besides that I just like to have a good time! My expectations of this course are simple, try and retain as much knowledge as possible. Hopefully a lot of the information I learn will fill in the holes that I have of political science and the government. I know a decent amount about the government. I have taken a couple political science classes that have kind of given me a base but there is still a lot that I do not know and I definitely do not really keep up with the news or current events.

No comments:

Post a Comment