Tuesday, June 2, 2009



According to the analysis I would most resemble Ghandi and Nelson Mandela. On the outside that seems pretty respectable but I don't know that I would go that far. I definitely am on the left on a large majority of issues but I also feel like there are a few issues that the right supports that I better identify with. Does that make make this analysis valid??? I don't know hard to say... I am definitely a democrat but I wouldn't say I am the most liberal of democrats.

When I visited each website I saw exactly what I expected. On the democratic website I saw basically about 5 or 6 articles on Obama and an article on sonya sotomayor. Thats about nothing too exciting but everything was pretty much the color blue. On the republican website I noticed that there was a comment saying democrats are advancing their agenda you are now under their scrutiny. I thought that was interesting since they are the party that is kind of supressed they have a reference to the democratic party, whereas, the democratic's website says nothing about the republican party. Besides that nothing else really stood out besides the democratic website is much more detailed and put together from my observations.

No comments:

Post a Comment