Sunday, June 7, 2009

Mclean county

Honestly I know very little about McLean county. I couldn't even tell you its boundaries or even how large or small it is. One thing I do know is that both bloomington and normal are both located in it, I think... The reason that I know so little about this topic is because I have only lived her for 2 years and have never engaged poitically in any aspect during my years here. To be honest I do not even know a whole lot about cook county outside of the fact that I grew up in its boundaries and its pretty large. I do, however, expect to learn a lot about it tomorrow! It definitely matters that I don't. First of all, any well educated individual is going to take pride in being informed about current events and situations that are going on around them. Just because I am not from here does not mean I should not take an interest on different topics and areas that could potentially affect me. In addition, I am a politics minor which means I should definitely take an interest in the county in which I currently reside!

No comments:

Post a Comment